Vegan Cosmetics seems to be growing from strength to strength and guess what you don’t have to be a vegan to purchase them.
More and more people are now known to be choosing wisely when purchasing their beauty products and with the variety of vegan beauty products now available that’s understandable.
So what are the main benefits I hear you ask?
- Avoiding Dead Animal By-Products: Your skin is delicate, avoiding animal by-products means your avoiding things like: uric acid which is most often extracted from cows, dead insect extracts, beeswax and much more…
- We all seem to have some form of sensitivity to our skin: As vegan products have lesser ingredients in them and considered higher up in the hierarchy. Most vegan products too have been tested on the real benefits some even health benefits.
- Are Vegan Beauty Products Costly? You maybe surprised to hear this, early on yes they where, however with more and more people interested and wanting to purchase them. It’s lowered the cost and there are some really amazing vegan brands out there now.
- Animal Cruelty Free products: We all want to do our bit in avoiding cruelty to animals and vegan products do just that. As they are 100% cruelty free as they are never tested on animals.
- What are the best sellers gong to be in 2019 for Vegan Cosmetics? From research that’s been carried out by BCI and third parties, Matte Lipsticks, coconut lip glosses, liquid highlighters and eye-shadows will be the real vegan beauty influencers this year.
I hope the above helps everyone, please share and if you have any favourite vegan brands please get in touch.
Don’t forget to look out for the logo’s below:
Love T X